Central Park is a magical place. ✨ (at Central Park)
piecesofme17 said: I am a rising college freshman-what are some essential dorm and or tech items that you recommend??
– Extension cord/surge protector strip thing. THE best thing you can put in your dorm… and get another one to bring to the library. (Outlets were always hard to get at Georgetown!)
– Under the bed bins, I used the stackable kind with drawers (much easier to access than ones you have to slide all the way out)
– Bed risers (to accommodate the bins!)
– Closet door shoe organizer (I stored flats and small accessories in the slots)
– Slim hangers (= more space for clothes!)
– Small fan
– A little toolkit + first aid kit
– Desk Lamp
– Extra sheet sets
– Batteries!!!!!!!!!! <——- ALL THE BATTERIES
– Flashlight (so lame, but we had snowstorms and lost power)
– Personal coffee maker (I had a Keurig senior year and it was perfect)
– 3M Strips and hooks
champagne-and-coffee said: Hi Carly! I'm moving in with my boyfriend this august and I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how we can decorate the bedroom and bathroom. Ideally, i'd love an ultra girly room, but I know he wouldn't be too excited about it haha.
I love these rooms I’ve pinned on Pinterest (very gender neutral, but still pretty!)
christielynn88 said: Hey Carly! Going along with the blog theme today of internships and jobs, do you have any recommendations for staple pieces for a business casual work wardrobe? Thanks
I recommend basic suiting pieces that you can mix and match with your existing wardrobe to create the perfect business casual looks.
– Minnie pants (these are the best pants ever.)
– Button ups (my favorite ones are super cheap right now!)
bowsboysandbuoys said: Hi Carly! I've noticed that you have naturally curly/wavy hair, as do I. Are there any tips you will give me about how to tame it in the summer? Thanks so much!
If you’re looking for products, I’m a huge fan of the John Frieda Frizz-Ease. (The Dream Curls creme is awesome.)
For a cute beachy look, the Bumble and Buble Tonic Lotion is so, so good. Literally smells like a trip to the spa and perfectly tames crazy hair!
☀️☀️ hello sunshine indeed! ☀️☀️ find out what’s inside with #liketkit www.liketk.it/6PyY @liketkit
Went to the movies with @garrettmccarthy on the Upper West Side and took the scenic route home! (So many fireflies! I’m obsessed!!!!) (at Central Park, New York)